With 13 golf courses scattered all over its territory, Mauritius has managed to build a reputation of choice among golf lovers around the world. So much so that it is now possible to invest in real estate located within certain courses! If you are looking for a high-end residential environment, a property whose design is consistent with the surrounding landscape, here is some information to guide you towards a successful investment.
Where are the golf courses in Mauritius?
Mauritius has more than a dozen golf courses:
- Anahita golf club – 18 Holes ;
- Avalon golf estate – 18 Holes ;
- Gymkhana Golf Club – 18 Holes;
- Heritage golf club – 18 Holes ;
- Île aux cerfs golf club – 18 holes ;
- Legend golf course – 18 Holes ;
- Links golf course – 18 Holes ;
- Mont Choisy le golf – 18 Holes ;
- Paradis golf club – 18 Holes ;
- Tamarina golf club – 18 Holes ;
- Dodo club – 9 Holes ;
- Maritim golf club – 9 Holes ;
- The shandrani golf course – 9 holes.
Why buy a property within a golf course in Mauritius?
The most obvious reason why some foreigners decide to invest in real estate at a golf course is that they can finally indulge their passion for the sport at any time. If you are looking for a prestigious property, located in an equally extraordinary setting and especially connected to your passion, Mauritius has programs specially designed to meet your desires and needs.
In addition, this type of real estate is always located in an extremely well maintained environment. Indeed, golf courses being what they are, they offer a daily environment that is definitely out of the ordinary by their beauty and peaceful atmosphere. As for the property located on a golf course in Mauritius, it generally enjoys an unprecedented view of the sea!
Good to know
As a resident in such a setting, this gives you the opportunity to take advantage of the course at preferential rates.
Prepare your investment in a property located on a golf course in Mauritius
With your real estate agent, answer the following questions, in order to identify as accurately as possible your expectations and especially the properties available in Mauritius that will meet them:
- What are the most important features you look for in a property?
- Are you looking for a private community or a high traffic area?
- What size property are you looking for?
- What type of property are you looking for?
- Are you looking for a family or adult community without children?
- Are you looking for a community life in which neighbors are close to each other?
- Should a golf membership be included in the purchase of your property?
- What quality of course do you want?
- What level of course play are you looking for?
- Do you want a property that is of a course or a hole?
- What kind of view do you want? About the mountains, the sea, nature in general?
- What amenities do you want to have?
Here are the first elements to prepare your investment in a property on a golf course in Mauritius.